Thursday, December 1, 2011

Finally! My KFI new radio interviews are uploaded!!

Well, it took me long enough to figure out how to convert the audio files to video!
Only 3 weeks!!  LOL

Here are the two separate interviews on KFI 640 news radio in Southern California that I did on October 28, 2011 with reporter Chris Lane.

My task was to show  "typical" couponing, not the extreme kind where we get multiple tubes of free toothpaste (LOL), but the type we do every day.  I took her to Pavilions and bought everything from sliced turkey meat to Pepsi to Nivea lip care and everything in between.  The only FREE coupons I had were for the Crave cat treats.  My Pavilions allows for only (2) like coupons to be used in any shopping trip and only (1) like coupon can be doubled.
(Coupons valued up to $.50 double and coupons valued $.51 to .99 are up'd to $1)  



No comments:

Post a Comment