Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mail Call-This week



Yesterday, I had a great mail day, but I've been coming home from work to surprises EVERY day! 

First and foremost, I received the coupons from General Mills for the bad box of Granola Thins that I wrote them about. (BTW, they are donating $1 for every UPC from Nature Valley that you submit on their website) They sent me a nice letter along with 4 coupons:
  • one FREE box of Nature Valley Granola Thins
  • $1/1 ANY General Mills Products (incl. Big G, Betty Crocker, Bugles, Chex Mix, Gold Medal and Nature Valley Products)
  • (2) $.35/1 ANY General Mills Products (incl. Big G, Betty Crocker, Bugles, Chex Mix, Gold Medal and Nature Valley Products)
I also received many of my Ebay purchases.  Remember: if you order from Ebay you are not "buying coupons" you are paying for the individual's time to clip and locate. wink wink! I use Ebay for the extra inserts.  Many times they're available up to 3 days before you can get your papers. Also, you can locate coupons that are different than what you receive in your local paper.  Coupons are regional and many times, other parts of the country will get $1/1 when locally you received $.50/1 or $1/2.

Here's what I received this week:
  • $1/1 Wishbone Salad Dressing
  • $1/1 Wonka Exceptional Chocolate Bar
  • $1/1 Oberto Meat Snack (lots of beef jerky for desert trips!)
  • $1/1 Skippy Peanut Butter (locally, we received $1/2!)
  • $.35/1 Welch's jelly
  • $.55/1 can of Rock Star (more desert items)
  • Buy 5 Powerades, Get 2 free (this will be huge with a B10G5 free sales we've been seeing lately)
 I also receive a variety of different samples that arrived with coupons and I was really excited to receive my first issue of Ok! Magazine.  I bought a WHOLE year for $19.99!!  Coupondivas always has links to great deals on magazines.  Some are less than $5 for the whole year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment